Singapore Trip Day 1 [Valentine's Day]

7:27 AM



Hi again! Finally I managed to take time out of my busy schedule. It’s wonderful night and it’s already March. Looking forward to my birthday! Yay! But I guess this not going be a happy birthday because it is submission day right after my birthday. *Sigh*


So, this is what I had promised, blog post of my Singapore trip. Yay! Start with the day 1, we stayed in Venue Hotel located at Joo Chiat Rd which has been designated as a national conservation area by the Singapore Government for its rich history, culture and architecture.










The first day of our trip was also Valentine’s Day. First time spent Valentine’s Day with my bofie at oversea. Experiencing different environment and peoples, it is such a wonderful Valentine’s Day.  We are having our romantic dinner right next to the river. Loco Spanish Tapas Bar was our choice of restaurant which is located at Boat Quay Riverfront.























We also went to Singapore Flyer on the first day of our trip. Unfortunately, it was crowded with people. So, we decided not to take the ride. We also went to Singapore Food Trail which located just under Singapore Flyer. It is a unique 1960s themed food street in Singapore. There have a lot of foods from the good old days. The design of the street is exactly like the good old days and it will recall your memory. Well, I guess that’s all for the day 1. Looking forward to the next post people! ;)



















You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Instagram

Copyright @ 2012-2013 Adeline Lee. All Right Reserved.

Subscribe